Saturday, June 26, 2010

We're Back!

After a loooooooooong hiatus, we are ready to relaunch the baking/cooking challenge we started over a year ago.

What can I say?
I don't mean to rhyme,
but life got in the way.

I returned to work after being off on maternity leave only to find out that we would be having another baby in March! Now you can see why I was busy.
Anyways, we are ready to return to indulging in baking, for now. I say for now because we will be making a switch.

Baking Beauties will soon also be Cooking Beauties. That's right - to make things a little more feasible for every one's lifestyle (not to mention waistline), we will be starting to cook/bake out of a new cookbook titled Bite Me.

Not only is there a change in cookbooks, there is also a change in how often Baking Beauties will be required to complete each recipe. Instead of the ambitious "once a week" rule, a Baking Beauty will only be required to complete one recipe every other week. I guess we realized that people have busy lives and we don't want to deter people from joining in the fun by setting unrealistic expectations.

So, that's it then... for now. I will post a couple of recipes for us to bake from our original book of choice until we move on to our next venture.

Get your whisks ready ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Aw man, I was just at Chapters yesterday ;)
    can't wait to participate again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...it's so far for you to get to as well! Ha!

    ReplyDelete